As Mother's Day comes around again, it can be a difficult time for those who have lost their Mum's or Mother like figures in their life.
This year I wanted to find a way to honour the Mother's that have been lost and create a way for the memory of them to continue on in day to day life.
Therefore, our 'Spoken Words' Keepsake has been created. The purpose of this gift is to have a favourite story, phrase or last spoken words from this person and you can still hear in your head and makes your heart smile. These words can then be signed off with the name of the person who spoke them, and the name of who they will be fondly remembered by.
These words are then beautifully printed onto a white linen textured card, with a simple yet elegant line drawing bouquet of flowers, then mounted on to white board for structural integrity and completed with a light wooden block to hold the card in place.
This gift is perfect for anyone who has lost their Mother, Grandmother or mother like figure in their life.
If you're also looking for a self care gift to go along with it, consider our Ultimate Self Care Gift Box or our Mini Pamper Pack.
- Card Measures 19.5cm L x 13.5cm W
- White Linen Card Stock with Black Font Mounted on a 0.8mm board for structural integrity.
- Light wooden block to hold and display 7cm L X 1.8cm H X 3cm D
Important stuff to know:
- Can be posted directly to the recipient if needed
- Please allow up to 7 days for your product to leave our studio
- Once ordered, you will receive an email template within 24hrs for you to complete the required fields of the card and return back. Please ensure all spelling and grammar is correct as this will not be checked by us.